Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ryze and wahms who get all pissy

Ahhhh the saga continues.
This is prime example of how something can snow ball.
Had Treasia of Southern Belle Invitations made good and refunded the $60 for the worthless boxes in other posts, we'd have been done with this.

Instead, a 3rd party got herself involved and sorry I don't deal with third parties, this is a grown woman...She can communicate, least one would hope!

So here's part of what this 3rd party person sent me via Ryze -note she says Treasia admits the bottom of the boxes are her screw up!


<<<>>Tresia is offering 30.00 dollars for a refund and would like some sort of retraction from you. As to recreating the work:
>>Tresia has stated the bottom of the boxes were her fault and would have been corrected at her expense for shipping charges reversed to me as well shipping back by her.>>>


I explained to this uninvolved 3rd party person that I don't deal w/3rd party people, if Treasia has something to say she can say it to me herself

to which I get this response

<You've avoided the $30.00 dollar refund offer. Your now avoiding the recreation offer.
All now under a pretense of you do not do business through a middle person.
Very much noted M'Dear. >>>


now how pathetic that a grown biz woman can't communicate and while she admits to another person it's her fault, she still won't refund full monies and yet she whines and hides.

Then all the cliquey butt kissers on Ryze complain and get my posting rights suspended...oh gee how I will I ever manage not being able to post to whiny crying second grade butt kissers??! Ironically myself and cohorts were discussing how long it would take the whiners to complain to Ryze, which is a sea of whiners with a few exceptional people thrown in the mix.

Some wahms wonder why nobody takes them seriously, this is prime example of why.

Instead of communicating directly with me, instead of admitting the screw up and refunding full monies they whine, hide, complain and get all pissy about the truth.

ahhhhh the truth hurts... for some wahms and butt kissers it does anyhow.

As if not being able to post on Ryze is somehow going to 'hurt'? If anything it just keeps me from wasting my time on a sorry cliquey network that does nothing for myself nor my businesses anyhow.

I'm a business owner, don't have time for petty nonsense like the rest of the hobbyist that are over there!

so, a simple "I'm sorry, here's your $60 back, I messed up" from Treasia of Southern Belle Invitations has now turned into all kinds of nonsense... little does she realize or the others on Ryze that I and my business aren't affected by not being on Ryze.

Perhaps this will be a lesson to others, if you're in business and screw up...
admit it
handle it
resolve it
and move on because if you don't it can affect future business for you.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TAMmommy said...

So you got knock off Ryze for now? Oh well, sorry to say but I have never had the time to spend on that one. I just have never gotten anyone more than you as a friend and just could never figure it out, so I guess to me then it is no big loss.

Blog away girl, blog away!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home