Thursday, December 20, 2007

Warm and fuzzies

Did you ever belong to various networks and forums where everyone only wanted to read warm and fuzzy posts?

Where if you posted anything remotely challenging or not on the upbeat, but yet still truthful people get upset?

Why do people feel the need to be coddled and hand held in their 30's, 40's, 50's I mean c'mon we're business people already not two year olds.

Accept the truth for what it is, don't take it away if it's not all sugar coated warm and fuzzy make you feel good.

Wonder how these people survive in the real world...or do they?

Warm fuzzies... who needs them????
insecure people with no confidence and low self esteem...
otherwise they'd be able to handle the truth and accept it for what it is.

Grow up people, this is the real world not Candy Land.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen sistah! I left more than a few networks (voluntarily) because the moment I spoke up, I was chastised and censored. You would have thought I committed cardinal sins by merely pointing out a different view point. I don't have time for that nonsense - and I venture to guess that other serious professionals don't either.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home