Friday, April 06, 2007

Why do they insist on selling alcohol at Disney on Ice events?

and other kid themed events?
Oh wait I know to entice the jerky fathers and drunk mothers (you should've been at the Cheetah Girls & Hannah Montana concert- never saw so many drunk foolish mothers in my life as I did that night!) to go to appease their child because goodness forbid they actually just went and enjoyed themselves and time with their child without having to have a hard drink!

That and I mean the $15 parking and the $10 cotton candy, not to mention the $55+ front row seat ticket price, isn't profit enough in their pockets, let's sell over priced alcohol to make up on revenues!

Yes there's a point to this...

On more occasions than I care to count I've had to deal with idiotic drunks at CHILDREN'S events, last night's Disney On Ice at the Bank Atlantic Arena in Sunrise, FL was the latest.

It never ceases to amaze me that they sell hard core liquor at these events along with beer, (which the smell of all this makes me sick), where one must DRIVE home afterwards!? not to mention you're around children, WHY do they feel the need to drink?

Last night between the jerk's cologne (think he poured it on instead of showering) and the jerk's drinks I wanted to gag or hurl all over him! Oh and not to mention same stinky jerk talked on his cell phone half way thru...c'mon man it's Disney on Ice, you were there w/your wife and little girl and yet you were drunk, stunk and talked on phone....bet that's a lasting memory for your family.

So, I guess my vent is this...

People...when you're going out in public, you REALLY do NOT need to pour on perfume or cologne. Trust me it'll be ok, take a shower! There are people in this world besides myself that are sensitive to chemical induced smells, fragrances, foods, etc. It's really not right that I paid the same amount of money for my front row tickets as Mr Stinky Drunk and yet I didn't get to enjoy it as much, instead I went home w/an aroma induced migraine!

and why not try to go to one event without having to have a drink...novel thought but your kids would probably enjoy it more, I know I would've enjoyed it more if Mr Stinky Drunk hadn't smelled of mixture of his cheap cologne and beer! and, hey it makes for a safer drive home if you're sober!

and yet sadly if I didn't already have my tix for High School Musical on Ice, I'd probably add Sunrise Bank Atlantic Arena to my ever growing boycott list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home